It's the weekend! And to kick it off I'm posting some of my favourite soundtracks to really really crappy movies. Here is U2's "Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me" from the laughable Batman Forever (before Batman Begins and The Dark Knight raised the bar to a whole new level).
And then there was the worst James Bond ever... The scene where he is consoling his whiny girlfriend in the shower made me lose all faith in Bond, no matter how hot Daniel Craig looked sans shirt. But the soundtrack was great (as are most James Bond soundtracks), here is Chris Cornell with "You know my Name".
I actually quite enjoyed Cruel Intentions, but I can not in good conscience call it a good movie now can I? But it does have one of the best soundtracks of all time, just look at this list:
1. Every You Every Me (Single Mix) - Placebo
2. Praise You (Radio Edit) - Fatboy Slim
3. Coffee & TV - Blur
4. Bedroom Dancing - Day One
5. Colorblind - Counting Crows
6. Ordinary Life - Kristen Barry
7. Comin' Up From Behind - Marcy Playground
8. Secretly - Skunk Anansie
9. This Love - Craig Armstrong
10. You Could Make a Killing - Aimee Mann
11. Addictive - Faithless
12. Trip On Love - Abra Moore
13. You Blew Me Off - Bare Jr.
14. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
Please enjoy Skunk Anansie´s "Secretly".