Wednesday, 5 November 2008

America, FUCK YEAH!

I have never been happier to have been proven wrong! A year ago I couldn't imagine the U.S. electing a black man (or a woman for that matter) as president. But they sure showed me. The stupid vs. smart war was actually won by the good guys, as the world breathes a sigh of relief.

Today I take my hat off to you America. Thank you for taking that giant leap forward and proving that you are not all the ignorant mouth breathers we sometimes perceive you to be.

Here's hoping the chosen one can live up to all our expectations.

4 comments:

Marry me Josh said...

It's almost like watching the West Wing, who'd have thunk it...

Pants said...

Certainly not me! I loved that show, it made me cry almost as hard as I did last night.

Sniveling like a girl, what is this guy doing to me?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you worry about your own Eurotrash happy-whoring drug-loving country! Djeez, we don't go around telling you who to vote for.

Pants said...

Please do, I dare you. Oh wait, that would require an elementary grasp of Dutch/European politics...