Tuesday, 18 November 2008

I can't get no sleep...

Don't you just hate it when you feel incredibly knackered and are in fact so tired, that it's impossible to get to sleep? Yeah me too! And when you do finally get to sleep, it's that feverish, restless, nightmarish kind that ensures the waking up part is even shittier than the (failing) getting to sleep part. Last night was a perfect example of such a hell night, and when the sand man finally found me, he filled my head with nightmares of my parents getting divorced. Nice one! Thanks for nothing asshole, and you can tell the tooth fairy to go suck it as well. That stingy bitch seriously stuffed me back in the day, it was totally not worth it to tie that string to the door...

Here's Pete Philly and Perquisite with their take on the subject that is "Insomnia".

No comments: