Monday, 15 December 2008

Geef mij nu je angst (Give me your fear now)


My life in music!

Pajiba eloquents Jeremy and Sofia have recently posted this little game on their blogs and it looked like so much fun that I've decided to join in and put my faith in the awesome powers of shuffle.
Here's how it works:


1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Jump! Jump! - I guess if I were in a particularly evil mood it's a possibility.

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The end is the beginning is the end - And we're off to an excellent start! I don't know what the BLEEP that is supposed to mean but it can't be good.

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
Tree little pigs - That doesn't sound quite right. Not the little part anyway...

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Like a prayer - Replace "a prayer" with "I've been trampled by a herd of mad cows" and you might be getting close.

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I like what you say - So my life's purpose is brown-nosing?

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Pissing in the wind - Damned skippy!

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Plush - Like a muppet? I could live with that.

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Hate this and I’ll love you - QuĂ©?

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Olivers army - Yeah I got nothing...

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Kids with guns - She does tend to shoot her mouth off. Ha!

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Foundations - I do like 'em grounded.

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Miss world - HAHAHA! Shuffle are you high?

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Stuck in the middle with you - That's actually a great line! Now for someone to try it on...

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I want more - Makes sense.

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Broad Daylight - Is that good?

16)WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Schism - Tool, the ultimate wedding band.

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Zeg me dat het niet zo is (Say it isn’t so) - Because it's just no fun without the Pants!

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Underneath your clothes - Cheeky!

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Valerie - Fine! I love Amy Winehouse. I don't care that she's a foul mouthed, drugged up, out of control skank. She has more talent in her emaciated pinky than Miley Cyrus, her dad and their inevitable inbread offspring combined and I really hope she can pull herself together.

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
High and Dry - They do pretty well for themselves and I'm very proud of them.

21) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Muhammed Ali - Parkinson's sucks!

22) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Awful - Anvil on the head right? I knew it!

23) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Everlong - As in always procrastinating and losing out perhaps?

24) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Hungry like the wolf - Eighties hairstyles and outfits do crack me up. Have you seen that video?

25) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Ex-girlfriend - Not anymore it doesn't!

26) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Coming in from the cold - So, yes?

27) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Spectacle - Indeed, except when it entertains me.

28) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Amerika - Why thank you, you're pretty aces yourselves!

29) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Blauw (Blue) - I would keep the smurfs but perhaps rethink that blue streak in my hair at fourteen.

30) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Me and my monkey - Yeah monkey, get off my back!

31) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Geef mij nu je angst (Give me your fear now) - It wasn't that scary actually.

32) HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Praise you - Score!

33)WILL I HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
Letting the cables sleep - ...

34)WHAT DO MY FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF ME?
Evil ways - Nuh uh, I'm a marsmellow, a twinkie!

35) DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER ME?
Tell me in the morning - After I've had my wicked way with them?

36) HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Voodoo people - Won't that mess up my karma?

37)WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE?
Push it - Shut up! I'm working on it...

38) WILL I EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Wat wil je doen (What do you wanna do) - Well I don't know, that's why I asked you stupid. Djeez!

39) WHAT IS SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR ME?
Going to the run - Where the hell is that supposed to be?

40) HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED?
Unknown - There goes my legacy...

41) WHAT IS MY SIGNATURE DANCING SONG?
Falling in Love - Old school Aerosmith, excellent!

42)WHAT DO I THINK IS MY CURRENT SIGNATURE SONG?
Cigaretts and alcohol - Minus the cigarettes.

43) WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK MY SONG IS?
Another one bites the dust - That'll do pig, that'll do.

44) WHAT TYPE OF MEN DO YOU LIKE?
Jeremy - WTF, how did this happen?

45) WHAT IS MY DAY GOING TO BE LIKE?
Guitar - Well, I'm off to bed now but I would love to start my monday morning with a great Prince song!

2 comments:

Jeremy Feist said...

44) WHAT TYPE OF MEN DO YOU LIKE?
Jeremy


Hmmm...well this is awkward. Well, as long as you're a top, I think we can make this work. Apparently, both of our iPods hate us. Fuck you, Steve Jobs!

Pants said...

I do find you fabulous Jeremy but frankly I'm not that keen to break out the strap-on. It just seems like a lot of work for a guy who isn't at all interested in my lady bits...