Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Sean Paul must die!


There's a lot of important and frankly horrible shit going down in the world right now, and for some reason the only thing I want to share today is my complete and utter hatred for musical abomination Sean Paul. Maybe it's because I've been stuck in jobhunt hell for weeks now, maybe it's because somehow it's morning already and I haven't slept yet, or maybe it's just because the man sucks so hard at music he makes my ears bleed.

Seriously, vapid pop stars are perfectly capable of producing bland, mildly catchy pop songs without this fuckstain bellowing "yo yo yo, baby girl" twenty-seven times through each chorus. He does the same stupid bit in every bloody song! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Just stop working with him already. The man was even able to make a "Shaggy" song worse for crying out loud! Shaggy... Worse! Before I choke on my own fury, I'd better go and take a nap. Hopefully later today I'll be back and less, stabby...