Thursday, 8 January 2009

Tackypallooza

After experiencing some mild peer pressure I've decided to cave and join the Tackypallooza challenge, a contest to find the most ridiculously tacky image available on the interwebs. You asked for it people! Feast your eyes on this:


I'm glad you asked... Yes I do believe those are two dragons DP-ing the exhaust pipes on a purple car. The image may have been redacted, but I think you crazy kids can still see the intent through the subtle positioning of horny green dragon and "hung like a horse" brown dragon. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and perform a frontal lobotomy on myself...

7 comments:

Sofi said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!

Pants said...

I know, when I first saw it I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, or to poke myself in the eye with some rusty scissors...

Jeremy Feist said...

GAAAAAAAAAH! JESUS CHRIST PANTS WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY?! WHY?! I THOUGHT WE AGREED: NO FUCKING FURRIES!

Pants said...

I'm sorry, I must have missed that amandment in the official Tackypallooza regulations...

Sofi said...

There has been no violation to the rules. The dragons are still in the run for becoming the tackiest image in the Internet.

Oh, and Nosek has agreed to be the judge!

Lainey said...

I love them all and just being nominated is an honor, right? Yeah, fuck that, you TOTALLY win!!

Julie said...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!