Thursday, 5 February 2009

The indolent patient


I feel like rubbish on toast, I smell like mould (at least I think I do, the vast amounts of mucus that keep erupting from my face prevent my nose from performing it's usual duties), and to top it all off, I look like death. I've diagnosed myself with "Screaming Bubonic Typhoid Ebolaflu" and am awaiting certain death. Goodbye cruel world!

...

Okay, so I may be exaggerating slightly, but this is the first time in days that I actually feel well enough to complain. Welcome to my pity party people, bring your own whine.

I promise to snap out of this funk post haste, as soon as my body returns to work. In the meantime here's the lovely Russel Howard with his own endearing and hilarious brand of stand up comedy.

1 comment:

Jeremy Feist said...

Awww...sorry Pants! On the plus side, I do so enjoy pity parties. Also, Russel Howard made me laugh pretty hard. Next time I get bonked (which, with any luck, should happen within the next couple of years), I'll be sure to throw in an "OH, BIG BANG THEORY!" in your honour.