Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Et tu, Ricky?

This just in: Ricky Gervais and Pink are going to star in the new PETA ad...

So if smart and funny people are joining these assholes, does that mean Britney Spears just became the president of Mensa? You know, because it must be opposite day!

Why do my favourite celebrities keep joining these retarded organisations? I mean, needlessly torturing animals is a bad thing, even I get that, but I do have a major beef with militant animal rights activists such as Peta. They bully people who work in the meat and science industries, but have no problem killing off thousands of animals who were brought to them for shelter.

Does working in Hollywood actually make you mad? I swear, there must be something in the water. No wonder Scientology business is booming, the crazy comes straight from the tap!

1 comment:

Jeremy Feist said...

Well, for the most part, I don't think celebs are really part of the supercrazycakes faction of PETA, but they do give their fucktardedness some backing, so that's a bit of a downer.