Friday, 11 September 2009

Welcome back Murphy, my dear old friend and tormentor

Mea culpa and so on for the lack of posting, I'm sure that you, my loyal readers, were very disappointed. Both of you (and yes that includes your cat). I took a sizable summer break from the interwebs to pretty much work every day, except when I was drinking on boats. Also, I enjoyed a bit of a summer romance, followed by the inevitable gut wrenching break up, when Cupid dipped his wretched dart in battery acid, before ramming it in my eye. I guess I have only myself to blame. If you mess with the youngens, you shouldn't be surprised when they suddenly get bored, call you a doodyhead, and run off to poke some roadkill.

Since I have a party to attend shortly and currently look and smell like Groundskeeper Willy after St. Patricks day, I'd better hit the shower. But I'll leave you with someone who also thinks god and Murphy are dicks, if not the same person...

Here's Marcus Brigstocke:

5 comments:

In The Pink said...

You're funny. Thank . . . er . . . god . . . or something . . .

In The Pink said...

Take that, god. Ha ha.

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year off the shoulder wedding dresses?!

ie said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

qifei2012 said...

When your little progress in this particular timetable causing the tension it's a indication of entire fitness 90 day workout Wholesale p90x. The position for the work out center is not only just to make consumers strong muscled plus beautifully shaped, however aim for using conditioning exercise should be to maintain your sort within the system p90x. A person's cardiovascular system, voice, hardworking liver, your own bone fragments along with muscle tissues on your technique should really be underneath terrific health Insanity workout. 90 day workout