Thursday, 1 July 2010

The best thing to happen to the internet since free boobies!

But first let us speak of the biggest distraction in my life since I learned that boys also suck in a good way, the World Cup. It's like a bloody soap opera this year. It's full of drama, gossip, backstabbing and spectacular failure. And I for one am laughing my head off at all the poncy pillocks who are crying "woe is me" whilst blowing their noses in hundred euro bills.

Take Cristiano Ronaldo for instance. That guy can suck my shingles. I loved how he was tripping over his own feet all over the pitch in search of a free kick, just to be completely ignored by every single referee he crossed. After the Portuguese knock out he was quoted saying "I'm broken, frustrated and unbelievably sad". Well boo fucking hoo dude, maybe you should've tried playing football instead of demanding your teammates to serve up scoring opportunities on a silver platter.

And then of course there's mister Fifa himself Joseph "respect my authoritah" Blatter. That guy must have elephantiasis balls to be able to spew that much self-aggrandizing word poop and still claim to be a servant of fair play. I saw him in an old television interview where he explained his objections to the video referee, saying it was "too complicated", because there would have to be "cables dug in, all around the field". I could see how an intricate technical endeavour like that might be over his leather head, but if you see the technical skill and ability displayed in the new stadiums built by Fifa you know the excuse is laughable. After the French selection acted like a bunch of very spoilt children, and were sent home by South Africa, the shamed ex-coach and resigned chairman of the French Football Association were summoned by French parliament. This fact was ridiculous enough in itself. The World Cup has been keeping me pretty occupied, but even I know it's just a game. And to say the French government has bigger problems would be a massive understatement. But predictably, Blatter got his knickers in a knot and announced that "French parliament had no jurisdiction over the French Football Association". Let's reverse that for a moment shall we? Fifa has no fucking jurisdiction over the French government you narcissistic dimwitted blowhard! And while we're at it, take your corrupt monster of an organisation, go swim in your tainted money and stop ruining football!

Okay, rant over. Now the anxiety for the Dutch game against the Brazillians tomorrow can start. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but who knows? Maybe this time the 'lions' will finally take the 'Canaries'. If so. Two words; "Orange Orgy".

As for this clip, I know "the best thing to happen to the internet since free boobies" is a lot to promise, but trust me. The video below is sheer genius and watching it may be the most cathartic ten minutes of your life. I wouldn't recommend watching it at work though, because you might very well end up accidentally cursing your boss into the ground and having to get a shittier job than Jack Abramoff.

Via Pajiba here's Harry Hanrahan's montage of

11 comments:

A RAZZAQ said...

Nice Article..
I enjoyed reading it

llq said...

I get much in your theme really wedding jackets for the bride thank your very much i will come every day

SteveFalconi said...

Yay for feminization of men, Europe's contribution to the world.

Nuah Andy said...

Everyone including me may see the ugg boots outlet sale Discount ugg boots sale at the first time, you may think that UGG Classic Crochet Boots is my destiny to have the endless relationship with this kind of UGG Classic Metallic Boots outstanding UGG Classic Mini Boots clearance, since they are so beautiful and excellent that any other brands of boots can surpass UGG Classic Tall Boots. I hope I could wear my favorite UGG Classic Paisley Boots every days, every hours, every minutes and every seconds in UGG Classsic Cardy Boots, so I always browse the websites about discount UGG Classic Short Boots sale.

ie said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

Jason2011 said...

Cheap Monster Beats

cuntburger said...

Suck my fucking twat, you dumb ass fucking bitch. I wanna break your back with my fat spic dick. You got pussy lips? I wanna lick em, you fucking cunt whore slut. Yo wassup?

Anonymous said...

j

Anonymous said...

this is the dumbest article i have ever read if you don't like how someone plays you should at least be able to play like them to critique them badly.

qifei2012 said...

When your little improvement during this timetable allowing the strain this can be a manifestation of finish conditioning 90 day workout Wholesale p90x. The particular role around the gymnasium is not only just in making men and women durable muscled and as well nicely toned, nevertheless the concentrate on using building up action should be to maintain the kind above the technique p90x. Your center, express, hardworking liver, a person's our bones and muscles all over your method goods within fantastic wellbeing Insanity workout. 90 day workout

lin741852 said...

sac louis vuitton
sac gucci
sac burberry
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil burberry
lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil oakley
tee shirts louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts polo hommes
parfum chanel hommes
parfum gucci femmes